Diana Fletcher, The Stress Reducing Coach, author, and motivational speaker is an expert at helping people reduce stress and achieve optimal health no matter how busy and hectic their lives are. Diana is the author of five books:
* Happy on Purpose: Daily Messages of Empowerment for Women
* Creating Space: 38 Strategies to Help You Make Time for What’s Important
* Fun Re-defined: 33 Strategies to Remind You to Enjoy the Simple Pleasures of Life
* Don’t Stop Now!: 25 Strategies to Help You Build Momentum and Keep It Going
* Reduce your Stress Month by Month Stress Reducing Strategies
Diana has developed powerful programs that enable people to successfully reduce stress. Her presentations and workshops offer simple yet effective techniques that people can implement immediately to reduce their stress. She has recently become involved in a mission to end human trafficking by bringing awareness to this issue and raising funds to support women and families affected by trafficking. Currently, there are more slaves in the world than at any other time in history. Women, men and children are being held against their will and forced to work for the benefit and greed of other people. “The selling of bodies of women and children is the fastest-growing industry in the world, and an incredibly lucrative criminal industry, second only to drug trafficking ….” –Innocents at Risk
Human Trafficking often happens in plain sight and is happening in the United States today. Here are some examples:
- Farm owners keeping men as slave labor under the threats of deportation or of hurting their families
- Household help being kept as prisoners
- Hotel chains that ignore the fact that the sub-contractor who hires the maids is not paying them their wages.
- Children being trafficked by their parents or guardians
- Runaways picked up by predators and forced to prostitute themselves
Diana is hosting a special fundraiser and awareness event on July 23rd at 5:30 pm at AJ Palumbo Hall, Carlow University, Pittsburgh, PA
Learn more about Diana and her event online here: www.ThoughtsByDiana.com.